Donate to the Alzheimer and Parkinson Association of Indian River County
The Alzheimer and Parkinson Association of Indian River County seeks to promote the highest quality of life for caregivers, families, and those affected by Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and related neuro-degenerative diseases. 100% of your contributions remain in Indian River County. The Alzheimer and Parkinson Association of Indian River County is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization , so your donations are tax-deductible. All donations of ANY amount are greatly appreciated, as none of our services would even be possible without your generous contributions. Thank You!
Walk to Remember Donations
Make a donation to help us fund our annual Walk to Remember event, then show up with your team to show your support.
Your annual membership helps in many ways!
- Alzheimer's Caregiver Support Groups
- Alzheimer's Early Onset Patient Support
- Parkinson's Caregiver & Patient Support Groups
- Parkinson's "Art of Moving" Exercise & Boxing Classes
- Alzheimer & Parkinson "Dance for Fun"
- Respite Care
- Alzheimer's Project Lifesaver
- Memory Screening
- Education Workshops, Seminars & Speaker Series
- Caregiver & Facilitator Training
- Lending Library
- Monthly Membership Meetings
- Activity Center
- Member Only Events
- Access to Community Resources
- Use of Dakim Brain Fitness Program
You can choose to sponsor a specific event, a program, or our newsletter (by placing an ad).
Honor your loved one with a Memorial donation in their name.
Helps to sustain the overall operating costs of the Alzheimer & Parkinson Association of Indian River County.